Call for Abstract
29th International Conference on Adolescent Medicine & Child Psychology, will be organized around the theme “Looking through the contemporary researches in Psychology and Psychiatry”
Child Psychology 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Child Psychology 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Child Psychology includes Psychological development in child (development throughout the lifespan). As their physical health emotional wellbeing of children is equally important. A balanced mental health status is very important for every single child to live up to their full potential and make their life purposeful by doing the best for themselves and the people around them.
- Track 1-1Child Mental Health
- Track 1-2Chid Development
- Track 1-3Middle child syndrome psychology
- Track 1-4Understanding Child Mental Health Problems
- Track 1-5Child and Family Development
- Track 1-6Doctor Patient Relationship in Paediatrics
- Track 1-7Parent Guidance and Consultation
- Track 1-8Child and Adolescent Victim
- Track 1-9Environmental influences in children
- Track 1-10Impact of culture on adolescent learning
Adolescence is referred to as the most delicate period during the development period of a child, as all the psychological and physical changes occur during this phase of growth. It is said to be the transitional period in an individual's life.
- Track 2-1Adolescent parental seperation
- Track 2-2Adolescent parent relations
- Track 2-3Impact of substance abuse on adolescent
- Track 2-4Adolescent addiction
- Track 2-5Impact of culture on adolescent learning
- Track 2-6Adolescent addiction
- Track 2-7Adolescent psychosis
- Track 2-8Impact of Alcohol Comsumption
- Track 2-9Suicidal behaviour and self harm
- Track 2-10Adolescent risk behaviours
Child psychiatry is a sub-branch under the broad field of Psychiatry which is dedicated for children only. This branch mainly focuses on the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of mental disorders in children, adolescents, and their families.
- Track 3-1Development principles of Children and Adolescents
- Track 3-2Psychiatric evaluation of Children
- Track 3-3Anxiety disorders
- Track 3-4Trauma related disorders
- Track 3-5Psychiatric emergencies
- Track 3-6Child abuse and neglect
- Track 3-7Psychoeducational interventions
Clinical Child Psychology is the field that deals with studying the basic processes of change, generally how biological and experiential factors affects a child’s social, emotional, and cognitive functions to change as they grow.
- Track 4-1Clinical assessment
- Track 4-2Clinical interventions
- Track 4-3Children with ADHA
- Track 4-4Tourette syndrome
- Track 4-5Fragile X Syndrome
- Track 4-6Internet and Selfie addiction
- Track 4-7Diagnosis and treatment in clinical child psychology
Psychotherapy is an efficient treatment process that helps people to deal with their psychological issues, such as depression or anxiety. Psychopathology involves the study of mental illness which can also refer to the manifestation of behaviours that indicate the presence of a mental disorder.
- Track 5-1Family therapy with child
- Track 5-2Child psychopathology
- Track 5-3Child Psychotherpist
- Track 5-4Therapeutic approaches towards prevention
- Track 5-5Early intervention and prevention
- Track 5-6Pervasive developmental disorders
- Track 5-7Disruptive behavior disorder
- Track 5-8Oppositional deficient disorder
- Track 5-9Manifestation of psychological disorders
- Track 5-10Psychoanalysis
Children and Adolescent counselling is a process of security for the young one to express and explore himself and hence learn to live a beautiful life.
- Track 6-1Child and Adolescent Counselling
- Track 6-2Impact of counseling
- Track 6-3Mental health problems counseling
- Track 6-4Psychological experience couseling
- Track 6-5Current theories in Counselling psychology
- Track 6-6Behaviour modification
- Track 6-7Career counselling
- Track 6-8Art therapy
Educational Psychology is chiefly in view of study and connected speculations and ideas from all of brain research in instructive settings. It may be schools, beginning from preschools and completely through school.
- Track 7-1Education and child psychology
- Track 7-2Psychological characteristics of preschool children
- Track 7-3Early childhood education
- Track 7-4Development and cognitive theories in educational psychology
- Track 7-5Senses and Sense Training
- Track 7-6Thinking and Reasoning
- Track 7-7Perceptual Development
Developmental Psychology is the branch of brain research that spotlights on how individuals develop and change behaviour wise throughout a lifetime
- Track 8-1Emotional Development
- Track 8-2Stages of child development
- Track 8-3Child Well Being and early development
- Track 8-4Role of parents in child psychological development
- Track 8-5Psychological development in child
- Track 8-6Intellectual and Mental Development in Child
- Track 8-7Child Health and Early Child Education
Pediatric health psychology is a multidisciplinary field that is accounted under both scientific research and clinical practice which helps address the psychological aspects of illness, injury, and the promotion of health behaviours in children, adolescents, and families.
- Track 9-1Enviroment impact on prenatal development
- Track 9-2Fetal alcohol syndrome
- Track 9-3Postnatal depression
- Track 9-4Pediatric conditions and the role of psychologist
- Track 9-5Pediatric emergency treatment
- Track 9-6Pediatric Health and Neurology
- Track 9-7Pediatric Psychology
Positive Psychology is the field of study managing human prospering, and a connected way to deal with ideal working. It has additionally been characterized as the investigation of the qualities and ethics that empower people, groups and associations to flourish.
- Track 10-1Positive psychology practice
- Track 10-2Positive psychology exercises
- Track 10-3Applied postive psychology
- Track 10-4Positive behaviour
- Track 10-5Positive psychotherapy
- Track 10-6Positive psychotherapy
- Track 10-7Positive corelations psychology
- Track 10-8Positive interventions
Cognitive Neuroscience is a branch featuring both brain science and neuroscience. Psychological neuroscience is about observation, memory, activity, and dialect. It can take a gander at impacts of mind harm and in this manner changes in the points of view.
- Track 11-1Cognitive development in infants ,child and adolescent
- Track 11-2Cognitive disturbance and rehabilitation
- Track 11-3Behavioural interventions
- Track 11-4Therapy and Sessions
- Track 11-5Coping strategies
Autism is a spectrum of closely-related disorders with a shared core of symptoms. Psychiatric disorders have also increased in both child and adolescent. Most mental health problems are diagnosed in adulthood and begins during adolescence.
- Track 12-1Genetics of autism
- Track 12-2The Autistic Brain
- Track 12-3Dietary supplements for autism
- Track 12-4Neurotransmission in autism
- Track 12-5Autism therapy
- Track 12-6Advances in autism diagnosis
- Track 12-7Bipolar Disorders
- Track 12-8Depression related disorders
- Track 12-9Eating disorders
- Track 12-10Schizophrenia
Social Neuroscience is an emerging field of study dedicated to identifying the neural processes that works behind human social behaviour/cognition.
- Track 13-1Genetic abnormalities
- Track 13-2Cognition and Behavior
- Track 13-3Neuroimaging studies of early brain development
- Track 13-4Neuropsychiatry and its application
- Track 13-5Cognitive Mental Illness
- Track 13-6Child Brain
- Track 13-7Social cognitive psychology
Psychopharmacology is the field which analyses the effects of medication on the psychology, changed behaviors and the manifestation of molecular events in a measurable behavioural form.
- Track 14-1Importance of Psychotropic Drugs
- Track 14-2Effect of Psychotropic Drugs on Cognitive Function
- Track 14-3Neurochemical Transmission
- Track 14-4Cognitive Impairment
- Track 14-5Substance Abuse
This session offers a forum for the entrepreneurs and investors to collaborate and develop international business relations. It's intended to create and facilitate the most optimized and viable meeting place for engaging people in global business discussions, evaluation and execution of promising business ideas.
- Track 15-1Medication Based Case Report
- Track 15-2Research Based Case Report
- Track 15-3Diagnostic Case Reports
- Track 15-4Case Reports of Different Continents